An unauthenticated user, using the Utilities Application included in the SRM-MDM Catalog, it is possible to scan internal networks and get information regarding open ports.
CVSS Base Score: 5.0
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:L/AU:N/C:P/I:N/A:N
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 3.0 | 3.0
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 7.01 | 7.01
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 7.02 | 7.02
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 3.73 | 3.73
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 7.31 | 7.31
- SRM_MDM_CAT | 7.32 | 7.32
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 3.0 | SP016 | 000001
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 3.0 NW7.3 | SP003 | 000001
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 7.01 | SP012 | 000003
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 7.01 NW7.3 | SP003 | 000001
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 7.02 | SP012 | 000003
- SRM-MDM CATALOG 7.02 NW7.3 | SP006 | 000002
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]