Bulgarian Cash and Equity Reports contain code that permits the execution of arbitrary program code of the user’s choice.
An attacker can therefore control the behavior of the system, or can potentially escalate privileges by executing malicious code, without having their own legitimate credentials.
Available fix and Supported packages
- C-CEE | 110_600 | 110_600
- C-CEE | 110_602 | 110_602
- C-CEE | 110_603 | 110_603
- C-CEE | 110_604 | 110_604
- C-CEE 110_600 | SAPK-11039INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_602 | SAPK-60225INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_603 | SAPK-60325INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_604 | SAPK-60423INCCEE |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]