Generic Ad Hoc Reporting customizing allows to generate report containing code that permits the execution of arbitrary program code of the user’s choice. An attacker can therefore control the behavior of the system, or can potentially escalate privileges by executing malicious code, without having their own legitimate credentials.
Available fix and Supported packages
- FSAPPL | 200 | 200
- FSAPPL | 300 | 300
- FSAPPL | 400 | 400
- BANK-ALYZE | 42 | 42
- BANK-ALYZE | 50 | 50
- FSAPPL 400 | SAPK-40007INFSAPPL |
- FSAPPL 200 | SAPKISC323 |
- FSAPPL 300 | SAPK-30016INFSAPPL |
- BANK-ALYZE 42 | SAPKIBAM18 |
- BANK-ALYZE 50 | SAPKIBAL31 |
Extraction & Reporting Services
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]