Under some circumstances, leverage of another user’s privileges is possible, because the ABAP Server of SAP NetWeaver and ABAP Platform does not delete the HTTP Security Session cookie from the browser, despite the HTTP Security Session being invalidated.
Access to this session cookie via local browser may allow the attacker to leverage the privileges of another user. The level of privileges attained depends upon the user whose session cookies are accessed.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 702 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 730 | 730
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 753
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75108INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75204INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70222 |
- SAP_BASIS 730 | SAPKB73020 |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73125 |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74022 |
- SAP_BASIS 753 | SAPK-75302INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75015INSAPBASIS |
SAML 2.0 for ABAP
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]