SAP Fiori APP-Process Collection Worklist allows an attacker to trick an authenticated user to send unintended request to the web server. This vulnerability is due to insufficient CSRF protection.
Some well-known impacts of CSRF vulnerability are –
- Attacker could take actions on behalf of an authenticated user
- Loss of non-repudiation
Available fix and Supported packages
- UIAPFI70 | 200 | 200
- UIAPFI70 | 300 | 300
- UIAPFI70 | 400 | 400
- UIAPFI70 | 500 | 500
- UIAPFI70 200 | SAPK-20008INUIAPFI70 |
- UIAPFI70 300 | SAPK-30008INUIAPFI70 |
- UIAPFI70 400 | SAPK-40006INUIAPFI70 |
- UIAPFI70 500 | SAPK-50004INUIAPFI70 |
Fiori-UI for SAP Collections Management, SAP Credit Managem.
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]