SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (Web Intelligence HTML interface) does not sufficiently encode user controlled inputs, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities. Kindly note, this security note addresses several XSS vulnerabilities of type reflected and stored. The vulnerabilities were found in the WebI designer, document controls and in a few other generic locations. The CVSS for all the vulnerabilities have found to be similar and can be seen in the CVSS section below.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 000500
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000000
HTML Front End
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]