UPDATE 14th April 2020: This note has been re-released with updated ‘validity’, and ‘Support Packages & Patches’ information. We added the validity for CRYSTAL REPORTS FOR VS 2010 and SP027 respectively.
Crystal Reports Designer allows an attacker with basic authorization to inject code that can be executed by the application. The attacker could hence control the behavior of the application.
Some well-known impacts of the vulnerability are :
1. Unauthorized execution of arbitrary commands.
2. Sensitive information disclosure.
3. Denial of Service or System crashing.
4. To insert system commands, write, delete or read files.
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 410 | 410
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- ENTERPRISE | 430 | 430
- CRYSTAL REPORTS FOR VS | 2010 | 2010
- CRYSTAL REPORTS FOR VS 2010 | SP027 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP012 | 000300
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP006 | 001300
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 000800
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP009 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP000 | 000000
Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]