BILaunchpad/ Opendocument Name of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence does not sufficiently encode user controlled inputs, resulting in Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- Non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- ENTERPRISE | 430 | 430
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP006 | 001300
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 000800
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP000 | 000000
InfoView, BI launch pad
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]