SAP Enterprise Threat Detection does not sufficiently encode error pages in case of errors, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- Non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- Steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- Impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- HCO_SECURITY_MON | 1 | 1
- HCO_SECURITY_MON | 2 | 2
- ENTERPRISE THREAT DETECT 2.0 | SP000 | 000002
- ENTERPRISE THREAT DETECT 2.0 | SP001 | 000003
- ENTERPRISE THREAT DETECT 2.0 | SP002 | 000000
- ENTERPRISE THREAT DETECT. 1.0 | SP007 | 000002
SAP Enterprise Threat Detection
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]