UPDATE 9th June 2020:This security note has been updated. Correction for the releases 740 and 200 has been provided in the new note 2911267
The SAP Gateway allows an attacker to inject content which is displayed in the form of an error message. An attacker could thus mislead a user to believe this information is from the legitimate service when it’s not.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_GWFND | 750 | 750
- SAP_GWFND | 751 | 751
- SAP_GWFND | 752 | 752
- SAP_GWFND | 753 | 753
- SAP_GWFND 750 | SAPK-75015INSAPGWFND |
- SAP_GWFND 751 | SAPK-75109INSAPGWFND |
- SAP_GWFND 752 | SAPK-75205INSAPGWFND |
- SAP_GWFND 753 | SAPK-75303INSAPGWFND |
- SAP_GWFND 750 | SAPK-75016INSAPGWFND |
- | SAPK-776BHINSAPBASIS |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]