SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA was earlier allowed to redirect users to a malicious site due to insufficient URL validation.
Some well-known impacts of URL Redirection vulnerability are –
- phishing attacks to steal credentials of the victim
- redirect users to untrusted webpages containing malware or similar malicious exploits
Available fix and Supported packages
- UIS4HOP1 | 200 | 200
- UIS4HOP1 | 300 | 300
- UIS4HOP1 | 400 | 400
- UIS4HOP1 | 500 | 500
- UIS4HOP1 200 | SAPK-20009INUIS4HOP1 |
- UIS4HOP1 300 | SAPK-30007INUIS4HOP1 |
- UIS4HOP1 400 | SAPK-40005INUIS4HOP1 |
- UIS4HOP1 500 | SAPK-50003INUIS4HOP1 |
Fiori UI for Document management
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]