Custom libraries of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform (BI Launchpad) does not sufficiently encode user-controlled inputs, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- Non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- Steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- Impersonate the user and access limited information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 001100
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000300
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP009 | 000000
InfoView, BI launch pad
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]