UPDATE 13th October 2020: This note has been re-released with updated ‘Support Packages & Patches’ information. For the release SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2, we added the Patch level 001000 under SP007.
Under certain conditions SAP Business Objects – dswsbobje web application allows an attacker to access information which would otherwise be restricted.
Some well-known impacts of Information Disclosure are –
- loss of information and system configuration confidentiality
- information gathering for further exploits and attacks, e.g. Denial of Service
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 410 | 410
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- ENTERPRISE | 430 | 430
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP012 | 000400
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 000901
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 001000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000100
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP009 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP000 | 000000
Platform Web Services
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]