UPDATE 23rd February 2021: This note has been re-released with updated ‘Reason and Prerequisites’ information.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (Web Services) allows an unauthenticated attacker to inject arbitrary values as CMS parameters to perform lookups on the internal network which is otherwise not accessible externally. On successful exploitation, attacker can scan internal network to determine internal infrastructure and gather information for further attacks like remote file inclusion, retrieve server files, Bypass Firewall and force the vulnerable server to perform malicious requests.
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 410 | 410
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- ENTERPRISE | 430 | 430
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP012 | 000800
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP007 | 001300
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP008 | 000500
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP009 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP000 | 000200
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP001 | 000000
BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) – Java
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]