UPDATE 7/13/2021: This SAP Note has been released again. The manual correction instructions for all releases have been adjusted: When you create the text element, you do not have to specify a length.
UPDATE 04/14/2020: This SAP Note has been released again. The correction instructions for the releases SCM_BASIS 700 and SCM_BASIS 701 have been adjusted so that there is no longer a dependency to SAP Note 1551592 (which is not released).
Dangerous Goods Management of EHS Services in SCM does not perform the necessary authorization checks for an authenticated user, which may result in an escalation of privileges.
Some well-known impacts of the missing authorization check are:
- abuse functionality restricted to a particular user group
- read, modify or delete restricted data
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAPSCORE | 115 | 115
- S4CORE | 101 | 101
- S4CORE | 102 | 102
- S4CORE | 103 | 103
- SCM_BASIS | 700 | 700
- SCM_BASIS | 701 | 701
- SCM_BASIS | 702 | 702
- SCM_BASIS | 712 | 712
- SCM_BASIS | 713 | 713
- SCM_BASIS | 714 | 714
- | SAPK-S4CLOUD_1902 |
- S4CORE 101 | SAPK-10105INS4CORE |
- S4CORE 102 | SAPK-10203INS4CORE |
- S4CORE 103 | SAPK-10301INS4CORE |
- SCM_BASIS 700 | SAPK-70021INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 701 | SAPK-70118INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 714 | SAPK-71411INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 702 | SAPK-70223INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 712 | SAPK-71218INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 713 | SAPK-71318INSCMBASIS |
Dangerous Goods Management
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]