An attacker can discover information relating to passwords, which are used in PI Directory Configuration. This information could be used to allow attackers to specialize their attacks against Process Integration Directory configuration.
CVSS Base Score: 4.0
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:L/AU:S/C:P/I:N/A:N
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- MESSAGING | 7.10 | 7.10
- SAP_XIGUI | 7.11 | 7.11
- SAP_XIGUILIB | 7.20 | 7.20
- SAP_XIGUILIB | 7.30 | 7.30
- SAP_XIGUILIB | 7.31 | 7.31
- SAP_XIGUILIB | 7.40 | 7.40
- MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE 7.10 | SP017 | 000000
- PI GUI 7.11 | SP012 | 000000
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.20 | SP009 | 000005
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.30 | SP010 | 000000
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.31 | SP005 | 000003
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.31 | SP006 | 000004
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.31 | SP007 | 000000
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.31 | SP008 | 000000
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.40 | SP002 | 000000
- PI GUI LIBRARY 7.40 | SP003 | 000000
Integration Builder – Configuration
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].