Due to a vulnerability which exists in the SRM Analysis Cockpit Tool, which is part of the SAP Supplier Relationship management (SAP SRM) solution, it is possible for a hacker to access restricted SAP transactions at runtime. This can lead to any or all of the following:
- 1. Manipulation of Business Logic, resulting in inconsistent data states
- 2. May lead ot violation of regulatory compliance as this vulnerability allows for unprivileged access to ciritcal business logic.
- SAP SRM 5.0
- SAP SRM 6.0
- SAP SRM 7.0
Available fix and Supported packages
- SRM_SERVER | 550 | 550
- SRM_SERVER | 600 | 600
- SRM_SERVER | 700 | 700
- SRM_SERVER 600 | SAPKIBKU06 |
- SRM_SERVER 550 | SAPKIBKT17 |
- SRM_SERVER 700 | SAPKIBKV08 |
Procurement Document Methods
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].