FERCC001 contains code which allows to inject arbitrary program code of the user’s choice.
A malicious user can therefore control the behavior of the system or can potentially escalate privileges by creating malicious code without legitimate own credentials.
The program was a support tool for SAP Development and is not necessary for the regular usage of the component FERC or any other official SAP component.
The program does not allow to execute the code but only to create it.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-APPL | 200 | 200
- EA-APPL | 500 | 500
- EA-APPL | 600 | 600
- EA-APPL | 602 | 602
- EA-APPL | 603 | 603
- EA-APPL | 604 | 604
- EA-APPL | 605 | 605
- EA-APPL 602 | SAPK-60208INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60307INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60502INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 200 | SAPKGPAB20 |
- EA-APPL 500 | SAPKGPAC24 |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60408INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 600 | SAPKGPAD19 |
Regulatory Reporting for Utility Companies
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.