SAP BusinessObjects Platform allows an attacker to prevent legitimate users from accessing a service. A specially crafted request can make the Central Management Server crash. It will prevent legitimate users from accessing the system.
Some well-known impacts of Denial of Service vulnerability are –
- long response delays and service interruptions, thus degrading the service quality experienced by legitimate users
- direct impact on availability
CVSS v3 Base Score: 6.5 / 10
SAP provides this CVSS v3 base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://support.sap.com/securitynotes.
Available fix and Supported packages
- ENTERPRISE | 410 | 410
- ENTERPRISE | 420 | 420
- ENTERPRISE | 430 | 430
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP008 | 000012
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP009 | 000008
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP010 | 000002
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1 | SP011 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP003 | 000011
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP004 | 000004
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2 | SP005 | 000000
- SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.3 | SP000 | 000000
CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication)
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.