SAP CRM WebClient UI does not sufficiently encode user controlled inputs, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
- Unauthorized execution of commands.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAPSCORE | 112 | 112
- S4FND | 102 | 102
- WEBCUIF | 731 | 731
- WEBCUIF | 746 | 746
- WEBCUIF | 747 | 747
- WEBCUIF | 748 | 748
- WEBCUIF | 800 | 800
- WEBCUIF | 801 | 801
- | SAPK-S4CLOUD_1805 |
- S4FND 102 | SAPK-10202INS4FND |
- WEBCUIF 731 | SAPK-73122INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 746 | SAPK-74613INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 747 | SAPK-74717INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 748 | SAPK-74811INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 800 | SAPK-80007INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 801 | SAPK-80105INWEBCUIF |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.