Applications based on SAP Web Dynpro ABAP allow an attacker to redirect users to a malicious site due to Reverse Tabnabbing vulnerabilities.
Some well-known impacts of the Reverse Tabnabbing vulnerability are:
- Phishing attacks
- Redirect users to untrusted webpages containing malware or similar malicious exploits.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_UI | 750 | 750
- SAP_UI | 752 | 752
- SAP_UI | 753 | 753
- SAP_UI | 754 | 754
- SAP_UI | 755 | 755
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 804 | 804
- SAP_UI 753 | SAPK-75309INSAPUI |
- SAP_UI 754 | SAPK-75406INSAPUI |
- SAP_UI 755 | SAPK-75502INSAPUI |
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70039 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70124 |
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70224 |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73129 |
- SAP_BASIS 804 | SAPK-804I3INSAPBASIS |
Web Dynpro ABAP
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.