Read-write directory traversal Bank Analyzer Correction Server contains a vulnerability through which a malicious user can potentially write arbitrary files on the remote server, possibly corrupting data or alter system behavior.
Available fix and Supported packages
- FSAPPL | 200 | 200
- FSAPPL | 300 | 300
- BANK-ALYZE | 42 | 42
- BANK-ALYZE | 50 | 50
- FSAPPL 200 | SAPKISC314 |
- FSAPPL 300 | SAPK-30007INFSAPPL |
- BANK-ALYZE 42 | SAPKIBAM14 |
- BANK-ALYZE 50 | SAPKIBAL21 |
- BANK-ALYZE 50 | SAPKIBAL22 |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.