Flexible Solution Billing (FSB) allows an attacker to exploit insufficient validation of path information provided by users, thus characters representing ‘traverse to parent directory’ are passed through to the file APIs.
Some well-known impacts of Directory Traversal vulnerability are –
- attacker could read content of arbitrary files on the remote server and expose sensitive data
- attacker could overwrite, delete, or corrupt arbitrary files on the remote server
Available fix and Supported packages
- SOLINVE | 606 | 606
- SOLINVE | 607 | 607
- SOLINVE | 608 | 608
- SOLINVE 606 | SAPK-60603INSOLINVE |
- SOLINVE 608 | SAPK-60801INSOLINVE |
- SOLINVE 607 | SAPK-60704INSOLINVE |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.