The system contains code which changes the program’s behavior when a user successfully authenticates with a certain user name. In concrete cases, the runtime mode is switched to compiler mode when executing a BRF event.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 710 | 720
- SAP_ABA | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS 710 | SAPKB71011 |
- SAP_BASIS 711 | SAPKB71106 |
- SAP_BASIS 720 | SAPKB72004 |
- SAP_ABA 702 | SAPKA70205 |
- SAP_ABA 700 | SAPKA70023 |
- SAP_ABA 701 | SAPKA70108 |
Business Rule Framework (For BRF+, use BC-SRV-BR)
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.