Multiple security vulnerabilities have been discovered in BSP applications:
Cross Site Scripting (XSS): The application is vulnerable against the XSS attacks.
CVSS Base Score: 4.3 / 10
CVSS Base Vector:
AV : Access Vector (Related exploit range) Network (N) AC : Access Complexity (Required attack complexity) Medium (M) Au : Authentication (Level of authentication needed to exploit) None (N) C : Impact to Confidentiality None (N) I : Impact to Integrity Partial (P) A : Impact to Availability None (N)
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://support.sap.com/securitynotes.
- URL redirection: An attacker can host external resources in an iframe using the URL path when the user is authenticated. (CVSS Score: 4.3, NMN|NPN)
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 730 | 730
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 750
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70033 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70118 |
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70218 |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75001INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 730 | SAPKB73015 |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73118 |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74014 |
Business Server Pages
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.