A malicious user can exploit some functions in selection data and use specially crafted inputs to execute arbitrary database commands to retrieve, modify, or remove data persisted by the system.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SCM_BASIS | 410 | 410
- SCM_BASIS | 500 | 500
- SCM_BASIS | 510 | 510
- SCM_BASIS | 700 | 700
- SCM_BASIS | 701 | 701
- SCM_BASIS 701 | SAPK-70102INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 410 | SAPK-41021INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 500 | SAPK-50019INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 510 | SAPK-51018INSCMBASIS |
- SCM_BASIS 700 | SAPK-70009INSCMBASIS |
Time Series Data Management
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.