A malicious user can discover information relating to Password who use PLM-CFO. This information could be used to allow the malicious user to specialise their attacks against USER and PLM-CFO.
Available fix and Supported packages
- CPROJECTS | 310_620 | 310_640
- CPRXRPM | 400 | 400
- CPRXRPM | 450_700 | 450_700
- CPRXRPM | 500_702 | 500_702
- CPROJECTS 310_620 | SAPK-31219INCPROJECT |
- CPROJECTS 310_640 | SAPK-31419INCPROJECT |
- CPRXRPM 450_700 | SAPK-45010INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 400 | SAPK-40019INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 500_702 | SAPK-50004INCPRXRPM |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.