This security note has been updated. For more detailed information, see Security Note 1550925.
A malicious user can use specially crafted inputs to modify database tables, resulting in the modification of data persisted by the system.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 640 | 640
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 710 | 720
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70205 |
- SAP_BASIS 711 | SAPKB71106 |
- SAP_BASIS 720 | SAPKB72004 |
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70023 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70108 |
- SAP_BASIS 710 | SAPKB71012 |
- SAP_BASIS 640 | SAPKB64028 |
ASAP (AcceleratedSAP) Methodology
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.