This SAP Security Note describes how to reduce the risk of possible cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks in cFolders.
In general all Web Servers, that accept input parameters via http requests, dynamically generate html pages based on these inputs and then return this dynamically generated content as response to the client (browser), are potentially vulnerable to “Cross Site Scripting” attacks
Under some circumstances Java Script code can be injected with URL as a Parameter. This can show some abrupt behavior in cFolders application on page me_ov.htm and col_table_filter.htm
Available fix and Supported packages
- CPROJECTS | 310_620 | 310_640
- CPRXRPM | 400 | 400
- CPRXRPM | 450_700 | 450_700
- CPROJECTS 310_620 | SAPK-31218INCPROJECT |
- CPROJECTS 310_640 | SAPK-31418INCPROJECT |
- CPRXRPM 450_700 | SAPK-45007INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 400 | SAPK-40016INCPRXRPM |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.