This security note has been updated. For more detailed information, see Security Note 1524030.
A BW interface with portals could be abused by a malicious user, who could modify displayed application content without authorization and potentially obtain authentication information from other legitimate users.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BW | 30B | 30B
- SAP_BW | 310 | 310
- SAP_BW | 350 | 350
- SAP_BW | 700 | 702
- SAP_BW | 730 | 730
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP | 30B | 30B
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP | 701 | 701
- SAP_BW 30B | SAPKW30B34 |
- SAP_BW 310 | SAPKW31028 |
- SAP_BW 702 | SAPKW70205 |
- SAP_BW 350 | SAPKW35027 |
- SAP_BW 700 | SAPKW70025 |
- SAP_BW 701 | SAPKW70108 |
- SAP_BW 730 | SAPKW73001 |
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP 30B | SAPK-30B48INVCBWTECH |
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP 701 | SAPK-70118INVCBWTECH |
Detailed vulnerability information added to RedRays Security Platform. Contact [email protected] for details.