BW-WHM-DST contains code that permits the execution of arbitrary program code of the user’s choice.
An attacker can therefore control the behavior of the system, or can potentially escalate privileges by executing malicious code, without having their own legitimate credentials.
CVSS Base Score: 6.0
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:M/AU:S/C:P/I:P/A:P
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BW | 700 | 702
- SAP_BW | 710 | 730
- SAP_BW | 731 | 731
- SAP_BW | 740 | 740
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP | 701 | 701
- SAP_BW 720 | SAPKW72008 |
- SAP_BW 700 | SAPKW70031 |
- SAP_BW 710 | SAPKW71017 |
- SAP_BW 701 | SAPKW70114 |
- SAP_BW 711 | SAPKW71112 |
- SAP_BW 702 | SAPKW70214 |
- SAP_BW 730 | SAPKW73010 |
- SAP_BW 740 | SAPKW74003 |
- SAP_BW 731 | SAPKW73109 |
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP 701 | SAPK-70139INVCBWTECH |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].