This security note has been updated. For more detailed information, see Security Note 1521197.
After implementation and activation of security relevant changes in SAP Netweaver (1532777), the CRM Interaction is not startable anymore from the browser. At least, there are several issues with communication
- CTI -> Worker session
- Agent session -> Worker session
- Browser (polling, SAM communication) -> ICM or Worker Session.
The main issue which can be observed is in different releases the following:
– “400 Session not found”
– HTTPIO_USER_VALIDATION_SSOCOOKIE_MISSING (see note 1266780)
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_ABA | 700 | 700
- CRMUIF | 500 | 500
- CRMUIF | 520 | 520
- CRMUIF | 600 | 600
- WEBCUIF | 700 | 700
- WEBCUIF | 730 | 730
- CRMIS | 400 | 400
- SAP_ABA 700 | SAPKA70024 |
- CRMUIF 520 | SAPK-52012INCRMUIF |
- CRMUIF 600 | SAPK-60011INCRMUIF |
- WEBCUIF 700 | SAPK-70009INWEBCUIF |
- WEBCUIF 730 | SAPK-73001INWEBCUIF |
- CRMIS 400 | SAPK-40013INCRMIS |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]