SAP NetWeaver (ABAP Server) and ABAP Platform do not sufficiently encode user controlled inputs, resulting in Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Some well-known impacts of XSS vulnerability are –
- non-permanently deface or modify displayed content from a Web site
- steal authentication information of the user, such as data relating to his or her current session
- impersonate the user and access all information with the same rights as the target user
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 755
- SAP_BASIS 755 | SAPK-75501INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75020INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75112INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75208INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 753 | SAPK-75306INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 754 | SAPK-75404INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74026 |
Syntax, Compiler, Runtime
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].