UPDATE 22nd December 2020: This note has been re-released with updated ‘Solution’ information and also the CVSS score has been changed.
ANST does not perform sufficient authorization checks while performing ‘Trace On/Off’ functionality. This could lead to reading of sensitive information.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 754
- SAP_BASIS | DEV | DEV
- SAP_BASIS 754 | SAPK-75401INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75017INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75110INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75206INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 753 | SAPK-75304INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70038 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70123 |
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70223 |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73127 |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74024 |
SAP Notes Assistant
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].