UPDATE 26th January 2021 : This note has been re-released with the updated ‘validity’, ‘Support packages and patches’. We restricted the validity for
- SAP_BASIS 753 release to SP 01 and higher SP’s.
- SAP_BASIS 740 release to SP 08 and higher SP’s
SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and ABAP Platform allow an unauthenticated attacker to prevent legitimate users from accessing a service, either by crashing or flooding the service.
Some well-known impacts of Denial of Service vulnerability are –
- long response delays and service interruptions, thus degrading the service quality experienced by legitimate users
- direct impact on availability
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 755
- SAP_BASIS 755 | SAPK-75501INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75020INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75112INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75208INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 753 | SAPK-75306INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 754 | SAPK-75404INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74026 |
Syntax, Compiler, Runtime
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]