/CEECV/ROFI_RGCBILA0 contains a vulnerability through which an attacker can potentially read arbitrary files on the remote server, possibly disclosing confidential information.
/CEECV/ROFI_RGCBILA0 contains a vulnerability through which an attacker can potentially write arbitrary files to the remote server, possibly corrupting data or altering system behavior.
Available fix and Supported packages
- C-CEE | 110_600 | 110_600
- C-CEE | 110_602 | 110_602
- C-CEE | 110_603 | 110_603
- C-CEE | 110_604 | 110_604
- C-CEE 110_602 | SAPK-60224INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_603 | SAPK-60324INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_604 | SAPK-60422INCCEE |
- C-CEE 110_600 | SAPK-11038INCCEE |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].