Read-write or write directory traversal:
PY-NL-RP, PA-PA-NL and PA-PF-NL contain vulnerabilities through which an attacker can potentially write arbitrary files to the remote server, possibly corrupting data or altering system behavior.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_HR | 31I | 31I
- SAP_HR | 40B | 40B
- SAP_HR | 45B | 45B
- SAP_HR | 46B | 46B
- SAP_HR | 46C | 46C
- SAP_HRCNL | 470 | 470
- SAP_HRCNL | 500 | 500
- SAP_HRCNL | 600 | 600
- SAP_HRCNL | 604 | 604
- SAP_HR 45B | SAPKE45BF5 |
- SAP_HR 46B | SAPKE46BE1 |
- SAP_HR 46C | SAPKE46CJ5 |
- SAP_HRCNL 600 | SAPK-60089INSAPHRCNL |
- SAP_HRCNL 604 | SAPK-60455INSAPHRCNL |
- SAP_HRCNL 470 | SAPK-470E0INSAPHRCNL |
- SAP_HRCNL 500 | SAPK-500A6INSAPHRCNL |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].