An attacker can discover information relating to credit card data that is used in the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) process.
This information could be used to allow the attacker to specialize their attacks against credit cards.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-APPL | 600 | 600
- EA-APPL | 602 | 602
- EA-APPL | 603 | 603
- EA-APPL | 604 | 604
- EA-APPL | 605 | 605
- EA-APPL | 606 | 606
- EA-APPL 600 | SAPKGPAD21 |
- EA-APPL 602 | SAPK-60211INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60310INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60411INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60507INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 606 | SAPK-60602INEAAPPL |
Download / Upload
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].