In SAP_JTECHS, there are problems with authorization and authentication checks if certain HTTP methods are used for the URL http://host:port/usmm.
An attacker can see whether certain components are being used that may be subject to a license without having their own legitimate credentials.
CVSS base score: 4.3
CVSS base vector: AV:N/AC:M/AU:N/C:N/I:P/A:N
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this SAP Note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this security note. For more information, see "FAQs" at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP-JEE | 6.40 | 6.40
- SAP_JTECHS | 7.00 | 7.02
- SAP J2EE ENGINE 6.40 | SP029 | 000016
- SAP J2EE ENGINE 6.40 | SP030 | 000010
- SAP J2EE ENGINE 6.40 | SP031 | 000004
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.00 | SP027 | 000010
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.00 | SP028 | 000004
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.00 | SP029 | 000000
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.01 | SP011 | 000021
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.01 | SP012 | 000011
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.01 | SP013 | 000002
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.02 | SP010 | 000025
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.02 | SP011 | 000017
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.02 | SP012 | 000007
- SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.02 | SP013 | 000004
License Auditing Services
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].