A malicious user can use the XMLA interface to add new attributes to an XML element. However, currently no possibilities are known whereby the system availability, data confidentiality or data integrity is at risk.
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BW | 700 | 702
- SAP_BW | 711 | 730
- SAP_BW | 72L | 73L
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP | 701 | 701
- SAP_BW_VIRTUAL_COMP | 711 | 711
- SAP_BW 711 | SAPKW71107 |
- SAP_BW 700 | SAPKW70026 |
- SAP_BW 701 | SAPKW70109 |
- SAP_BW 730 | SAPKW73003 |
- SAP_BW 702 | SAPKW70208 |
MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]