ABAP in Eclipse does not perform necessary authorization checks for an authenticated user, resulting in escalation of privileges.
Some well-known impacts of Missing Authorization check are –
- abuse functionality restricted to a particular user group
- read, modify or delete restricted data
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 752
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75106INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73123 |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74020 |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75202INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75012INSAPBASIS |
ABAP Source Code editors
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]