An authenticated user can use functions of ICM to which access should be restricted. This may result in an escalation of privileges.
CVSS Base Score: 4.6
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:H/AU:S/C:P/I:P/A:P
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-APPL | 600 | 600
- EA-APPL | 602 | 602
- EA-APPL | 603 | 603
- EA-APPL | 604 | 604
- EA-APPL | 605 | 605
- EA-APPL | 606 | 606
- EA-APPL | 616 | 616
- EA-APPL | 617 | 617
- EA-APPL 600 | SAPKGPAD24 |
- EA-APPL 602 | SAPK-60214INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60313INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60414INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60511INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 606 | SAPK-60608INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 616 | SAPK-61603INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 617 | SAPK-61701INEAAPPL |
Technical Integration, Tools
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].