Component: Dangerous Goods Management
Module: Template and one-time material processing
An authenticated user can use functions of phrase management to which access should be restricted. This may result in an escalation of privileges.
CVSS Base Score: 6,0
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:M/AU:S/C:P/I:P/A:P
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this SAP Note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note.
For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-APPL | 110 | 110
- EA-APPL | 200 | 200
- EA-APPL | 500 | 500
- EA-APPL | 600 | 600
- EA-APPL | 602 | 602
- EA-APPL | 603 | 603
- EA-APPL | 604 | 604
- EA-APPL | 605 | 605
- EA-APPL | 606 | 606
- EA-APPL 600 | SAPKGPAD21 |
- EA-APPL 602 | SAPK-60211INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 603 | SAPK-60310INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 604 | SAPK-60411INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 605 | SAPK-60508INEAAPPL |
- EA-APPL 110 | SAPKGPAA34 |
- EA-APPL 200 | SAPKGPAB23 |
- EA-APPL 500 | SAPKGPAC27 |
- EA-APPL 606 | SAPK-60603INEAAPPL |
Template and One-Time Material Processing
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].