1.An authenticated user can use functionality of PLM-CFO to which access should be re-stricted. This can potentially result in an Escalation of Privileges.
2.A malicious user can discover information relating to user information in PLM-CFO. This information could be used to allow the malicious user to specialise their attacks against User information and PLM-CFO.
Available fix and Supported packages
- CPROJECTS | 310_620 | 310_640
- CPRXRPM | 400 | 400
- CPRXRPM | 450_700 | 450_700
- CPRXRPM | 500_702 | 500_702
- CPROJECTS 310_620 | SAPK-31219INCPROJECT |
- CPROJECTS 310_640 | SAPK-31419INCPROJECT |
- CPRXRPM 450_700 | SAPK-45010INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 400 | SAPK-40019INCPRXRPM |
- CPRXRPM 500_702 | SAPK-50004INCPRXRPM |
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].