Potential Directory Traversal in the following components:
- 1. Some programs within component PSM-FG contain vulnerabilities through which a malicious user can potentially read arbitrary files on the remote server, possibly disclosing confidential information.
- 2. Some of the programs within component PSM-FG contain a vulnerability through which a malicious user can potentially write arbitrary files on the remote server, possibly corrupting data or altering system behavior.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EA-PS | 500 | 500
- EA-PS | 600 | 600
- EA-PS | 603 | 603
- EA-PS | 604 | 604
- EA-PS | 605 | 605
- EA-PS 500 | SAPKGPPC24 |
- EA-PS 600 | SAPKGPPD19 |
- EA-PS 603 | SAPK-60308INEAPS |
- EA-PS 604 | SAPK-60409INEAPS |
- EA-PS 605 | SAPK-60503INEAPS |
Federal Government Functions
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]