An attacker can discover information relating to NetWeaver browser sessions (cookies) that is used to identify and authenticate the user. The information an attacker can get does not enable him access to an affected NetWeaver system directly, but it would help in other attacks, e.g. to verify user/password combinations.
CVSS Base Score: 4.3
CVSS Base Vector: AV:N/AC:M/AU:N/C:P/I:N/A:N
SAP provides this CVSS base score as an estimate of the risk posed by the issue reported in this note. This estimate does not take into account your own system configuration or operational environment. It is not intended to replace any risk assessments you are advised to conduct when deciding on the applicability or priority of this SAP security note. For more information, see the FAQ section at https://service.sap.com/securitynotes/.
Available fix and Supported packages
- DI_CLIENTS | 7.11 | 7.11
- DI_CLIENTS | 7.20 | 7.20
- DI_CLIENTS | 7.30 | 7.30
- DI_CLIENTS | 7.31 | 7.31
- DI_CLIENTS | 7.40 | 7.40
- DI CLIENTS 7.11 | SP010 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.11 | SP011 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.11 | SP012 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.11 | SP013 | 000000
- DI CLIENTS 7.20 | SP008 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.20 | SP009 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.30 | SP008 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.30 | SP009 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.30 | SP010 | 000000
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP004 | 000002
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP005 | 000002
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP006 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP007 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP008 | 000000
- DI CLIENTS 7.31 | SP009 | 000000
- DI CLIENTS 7.40 | SP002 | 000001
- DI CLIENTS 7.40 | SP003 | 000000
- DI CLIENTS 7.40 | SP004 | 000000
Server-side DI Client (NetWeaver AS Java)
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].