UPDATE 9th of March 2021: This note has been re-released with updated ‘Correction Instructions’ information.
Applications based on SAP Business Server Pages allow an attacker to redirect users to a malicious site due to Reverse Tabnabbing vulnerabilities.
Some well-known impacts of Reverse Tabnabbing vulnerability are –
- phishing attacks
- redirect users to untrusted webpages containing malware or similar malicious exploits
Available fix and Supported packages
- SAP_BASIS | 700 | 702
- SAP_BASIS | 731 | 731
- SAP_BASIS | 740 | 740
- SAP_BASIS | 750 | 755
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75020INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75208INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 753 | SAPK-75306INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 754 | SAPK-75404INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 700 | SAPKB70039 |
- SAP_BASIS 701 | SAPKB70124 |
- SAP_BASIS 702 | SAPKB70224 |
- | SAPK-784BHINSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 731 | SAPKB73129 |
- SAP_BASIS 740 | SAPKB74026 |
- SAP_BASIS 755 | SAPK-75502INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 750 | SAPK-75021INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 751 | SAPK-75113INSAPBASIS |
- SAP_BASIS 752 | SAPK-75209INSAPBASIS |
Business Server Pages
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].