It should not be surprising that essential company data stored and processed in ERP systems are susceptible to various forms of assault. The reasons for this are straightforward: they are exceedingly complicated, have a high degree of personalization, and their owners, in many instances, seldom update security fixes.
Furthermore, when it comes to ERP security, we should remember that all security measures are distributed across three different areas: vulnerability management, source code scanning, and division of tasks. On the other hand, traditional security solutions only cover a relatively small portion of the relevant threats.
To properly safeguard your system, you must first understand what needs to be protected against in the first place. A comprehensive security evaluation of your SAP systems will assist you in determining the primary areas of emphasis that need to be addressed to protect your most essential assets from being compromised by cybercriminals.
Why pick our SAP Security Audit services?
We are a group of very knowledgeable specialists who are aware of how vulnerable SAP systems are to being breached by malicious actors. We will do an in-depth analysis of your SAP systems, examining every level of security, beginning with the landscape architecture, network configuration, operating system hardening, and database settings, and continuing on to the technical intricacies of SAP component security. In addition, we will evaluate bespoke ABAP and JAVA applications for vulnerabilities, missing authorization checks, and backdoors by using technologies that have proved effective for code security scanning. Concerns about access control and the separation of roles are investigated with regard to the particulars of the system, the module, and the industry.
If you want comprehensive coverage of the security of your SAP environment, with an emphasis on the most important components, then you should consider using this service.
Checklist for auditing SAP’s security.
During the examination of security, the following checks were carried out:
- Assessment of the SAP security of the network, operating system, and database management system
- Evaluation of the SAP security vulnerabilities
- Whitebox security configuration tests
- Critical access control check
- Review of the safety of your SAP custom code (optional)
- SAP study of the separation of responsibilities (this feature is optional)
Report on the SAP security audit
Upon completion, you will be given a report that includes the following information:
- A list of the vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that have been discovered
- Descriptions of actual attack vectors, as well as descriptions of the commercial risks associated with the possibility of vulnerabilities being exploited
- Guidelines for a safe system setup provided by the SAP Security Audit
- Checklist for SAP Security, in preparation for the next stages