Due to a vulnerability which exists in the SRM-SUS tool for user determination, which is part of the SAP Supplier Relationship management (SAP SRM) solution, it is possible for a hacker to access restricted SAP transactions at runtime. This can lead to any or all of the following:
- 1. Manipulation of Business Logic, resulting in inconsistent data states
- 2. May lead ot violation of regulatory compliance as this vulnerability allows for unprivileged access to critical business logic.
- SAP SRM 4.0
- SAP SRM 5.0
- SAP SRM 6.0
- SAP SRM 7.0
Available fix and Supported packages
- SRM_SERVER | 500 | 500
- SRM_SERVER | 550 | 550
- SRM_SERVER | 600 | 600
- SRM_SERVER | 700 | 700
- SRM_SERVER | 701 | 701
- SRM_SERVER 600 | SAPKIBKU06 |
- SRM_SERVER 550 | SAPKIBKT17 |
- SRM_SERVER 701 | SAPK-70102INSRMSRV |
- SRM_SERVER 500 | SAPKIBKS17 |
- SRM_SERVER 700 | SAPKIBKV09 |
Business Partner, User, Customizing
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected].