Security Note: A security issue was found in the portal’s DSM Terminator component using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The security issue may allow an attacker to get control over the client´s PC or to steal the SSO cookie.
There is no workaround for this issue but installing the versions described in the solution section, as well there are no mitigations.
Available fix and Supported packages
- EP-PSERV | 7.00 | 7.02
- EP-PSERV | 7.10 | 7.10
- EP-PSERV | 6.0_640 | 6.0_640
- PORTAL 7.00 | SP014 | 000003
- PORTAL 7.00 | SP015 | 000003
- PORTAL 7.00 | SP016 | 000002
- PORTAL 7.00 | SP017 | 000000
- PORTAL PLATFORM 6.0_640 | SP023 | 000000
Session Release Agent
Exploit is not available.
For detailed information please contact the mail [email protected]